Sitting & Back Pain


My new job was killing me.

While my boss and co-workers were great to work with and there were plenty of perks, there was one thing that bothered me.

After one hour, I had to get up from my desk.  My back would have me in agony.  I would lose concentration and what’s worse, I’d gained 20 pounds despite not changing my eating habits very much.


My sister recommended a chiropractor who suggested I ask for a standing desk.  I had one at my last job and it was great. When I brought it up at work, I was told it was too expensive.

Every week, I went to the chiropractor, but I couldn’t go as regularly as the practitioner would have liked. Sometimes, I had to reschedule my appointments and I went nearly 2 weeks without an adjustment quite often.  My back would give me painful reminders and the chiropractor would essentially have to start over.

What’s worse, after spending time sitting at my desk and later the car, I would sit in the waiting room until it was my turn. Surely there was something I could do without having to take time from my lunch breaks or rushing after work to make my appointment. 

Fortunately, I learned how to eliminate my back pain and get my weight back to normal without making a trip to the chiropractor.

I learned exactly why sitting too long caused my back pain and weight gain and why regular stretching wouldn’t be enough to fix the problem.

Do you have back pain, weight gain or other issues from sitting too long at a desk or behind the wheel?  There are muscles in your hips that you must properly stretch or the pain will only get worse.
Check out this page to learn  what stretches you need to do to eliminate back pain and lose belly fat.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Can’t I Lose Weight?

Does Cardio Burn Fat?